Christiana meaning and origin
Of Latin origin, Well-Liked and Enduring Christiana is used predominantly in Swedish, German, English, Norwegian, Finnish and Danish and a baby girl name, Christiana means "Christian Woman or Christian". Christiana is variation of loved and conifer Christina. Christina is version of ever lasting and biblical Christiana. Christina is derivation of Christine. Christina is feminine of Christian. Christina is form of Christiane in Greek language. Christina's meaning is Disciple of the Christ, Christian Woman and Form of Christopher has its origin in Latin. Christiana is an effeminate version of Christian. Christian is variant of Christianus. Origin of Darling and Ceaseless Christian is in Latin and Greek, meaning of Christian is "Belonging to Christ and Anointed". Christiana is feminine form of Christianus. Originated from Latin, Famous and Perpetual Christianus, Christianus means "Follower of Christ". Meaning of Christiana is Christian Woman or Christian is originated from Latin is a girl name is used primarily in Swedish, German, English, Norwegian, Finnish and Danish. Christiana is combination of infrequent KRIST and well-liked and perennial ANN. ANN is variant form of darling and biblical Anouk. Also ANN is a variation of lofty and leading in vogue Ansley. ANN is also variant form of biblical and persistent Anna. ANN is also variant of prevailing, enduring and biblical Anne, which itself is English form of Anna. ANN is English form of Anna. It is celebrated on December 15.
Variants of Christiana
View middle names that goes with Christiana like Mute, Bete, Keyla, Alianna,Names that rhyme with Christiana
Popularity of Christiana
Christiana was a common name in United States. Over 10306 babies have been named Christiana since 1882. At the peak of its usage in 1996,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 111 years but it is still going strong. Christiana is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1997, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 770 on girl names chart when 31 babies were named Christiana. Over 490 babies in England and Wales have been named Christiana.
Christiana is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1910 but could not make beyond the top 700. There are over 679 babies that have been given the name Christiana in France. However things change on global perspective, Christiana is extremely popular in Nigeria where every 1 in 500 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Sierra Leone and Ghana. As per our research, over 570000 babies have been bestowed Christiana around the globe.
Christiana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Christiana?
You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. You want to do everything as planned in life. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence.
Other names similar to Christiana
- Noella - Meaning of Noella is God is with Us is particulary used in English. It is rooted from Hebrew and Latin is aimed at girls
- Rosette - Uncommon girl name Rosette is of Latin origin prevalently used in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish languages, Rosette means "Rose or Rose Flower"
- Lilly - Used principally in English, Norwegian and Latin unfading and famed, Lilly means "The Flower Lily is a Symbol of Innocence, My God has Sworn or Variant of Lillian Derived from the Flower Name Lily" and is used for both boys and girls has its origin in Latin, Assyrian and English
- Cokkie - Girl name Cokkie means "Horn, Raven and Cornu Which Means Horn" and originated from Latin is primarily used in Dutch. Cokkie is a short form of Cornelia.
- Maurilio - Meaning of Maurilio is The One from Mauritania or The Moor is used as a baby boy name has its roots in Latin is dominantly used in Italian
Namesakes of Christiana
- Christiana Horton, English actress
- Christiana Mariana von Ziegler, German poet and writer
- Christiana Morgan, artist
- Christiana Anbri in Egyptian Camel Adventure as Actress
- Christiana Smith in The Awakening of a Troubled Mind as Actress
- Christiana Cinn in All American Bikini Car Wash as Actress
- Christiana D'Amore in Single White Female as Actress
- Christiana Leucas in The Last Stand as Actress
- Actor Christiana Borghi, notable for movie Il demonio nel cervello
Lists having Christiana
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Chris
- Girl names that ends with -iana
- Baby Names that mean Follower
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean Christian
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Disciple