Charro meaning and origin
Atypical Charro came from Spanish, meaning of Charro is "Cowboy" is used for both boys and girls.
Variants of CharroNames that rhyme with Charro
Popularity of Charro
Numerological aspects of Charro
You have some crazy dreams you want to achieve one day. You have to put your mind to realize your dream, plan each step on the way carefully and precisely, and don't stop trying until you do it. You rock as a person. When it comes to professional progress, you like to keep your focus on one thing at the time. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. Everybody loves you for your artistic nature and expressive attitude.
You would love these names similar to Charro
- Corder - Of Spanish origin, Corder means "Lamb" is used for baby boys. Corder is derivation of Cordero.
- Rizalino - Spanish name Rizalino means "Greening Again" used as a boy name is specifically used in Tagalog
- Doloros - Uncommon girl name Doloros has its origin in Spanish, Doloros means "Pain, Pain, Sorrows and The Sorrows". Doloros is derived from Dolores.
- Tiburcia - Of Spanish origin, Anomalous Tiburcia bestowed upon girls, Tiburcia means "Born In the Place of Pleasures"
- Xiomarre - Of Spanish origin, Xiomarre bestowed upon boys, Xiomarre means "One who is Famous In Battle". Xiomarre is derivation of Xiomar.
Namesakes of Charro
We could not find any notable namesake.