Cruze name meaning
What does Cruze mean?
Cruze is a variation of venerable, well-liked and biblical Cruz. Of Spanish origin, Uncommon Cruz is used specifically in Spanish, English and Portuguese languages, Cruz means "Cross".
Is Cruze a pleasant name for a baby?
Cruze, as a baby boy name, has a unique and distinctive sound to it, which can make it stand out among other common names. Its Spanish origin adds to its charm and makes it an excellent choice for parents who are looking for something exotic yet easy to pronounce. The name also has a strong and powerful meaning, as it signifies the cross, which is an important religious symbol in Christianity. This could be another reason why parents might choose this name for their baby boys. Additionally, Cruze is not very common, so your child is less likely to meet someone with the same name in school or later in life. Overall, Cruze could be an ideal choice for parents looking for a strong and unique name with a deep meaning behind it.
How do I pronounce Cruze?
Two syllabled Cruze is most commonly pronounced as kru-ze.
Variants of CruzeNames that rhyme with Cruze
How popular is the name Cruze?
In United States, Cruze is a familiar name where it has been in use since 1989 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. In 2013, it ranked 1789th when 80 boy were named Cruze. Over 544 babies in United States have been named Cruze. The first name is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. At least, 500 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Cruze
You rock as a person. You have to think of your own purpose and reason for waking up in the morning. Sometimes, you act selfishly. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? You are a lucky person and you know it. Even if you prefer others to do the heavy lifting for you, there's no doubt you can handle it yourself.
Looking for names similar to Cruze? Please go through the following names
- Bonifacia - Origin of Atypical Bonifacia is in Italian, meaning of Bonifacia is "Benefactor" is used as a baby girl name
- Marivic - Unconventional girl name Marivic means "María or Victoria" used mostly in Tagalog and Spanish is of Spanish origin
- Marichu predominantly is used in Tagalog and Spanish bestowed upon girls, meaning of Marichu is "María De Jesús"
- Casimiro - Prominent and Venerable boy name Casimiro is originated from Slavonic and Polish and is used primarily in Portuguese and Spanish languages, Casimiro means "To Destroy"
- Itxarro means Hope has origin in Spanish is used for baby girls. Itxarro is derived from Itxaro.
Sibling Names for Cruze
Introducing a compilation of unique and meaningful names that complement the baby name "Cruze," perfect for parents who are searching for sibling names that flow seamlessly together. These names not only sound great together but also carry significant meanings that can inspire a lifetime of growth and success for your little ones.
Sister for Cruze
Brother for Cruze
Famous people named Cruze
We could not find any notable namesake.