Chaveivah meaning and origin
Chaveivah is version of Chaviva. Chaviva means One who is Dearly Loved is rooted from Hebrew.
Variants of Chaveivah
View middle names that goes with Chaveivah like Bernadine, Destinee, Kynlee,Names that rhyme with Chaveivah
Popularity of Chaveivah
Chaveivah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chaveivah
You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe. You believe life's to have fun. You have no enemies. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart.
Other names similar to Chaveivah
- Saar - Meaning of Saar is Effective, Tempest Storm or Form of God is particulary used in Punjabi, Hebrew and Dutch. It is rooted from Hebrew is used as a gender insensitive name
- Janea - Of Hebrew origin, Unwonted Janea means "Yahweh is Gracious, God is Merciful and Jehovah has been Gracious" which is used predominantly in English is aimed at girls. Janea is derivation of Jane.
- Simchai means Joy has origin in Hebrew is used as a baby girl name. Simchai is derived from Simcha.
- Pino means He (God) Will Add is commonly used in Italian and a boy name is of Hebrew origin
- Edom - Recent and Curious Edom is used commonly in Oriya and Hindi is originated from Hebrew, Edom means "Earthy, Of Blood or Red" is bestowed upon both boys and girls
Namesakes of Chaveivah
We could not find any notable namesake.