Chhandak meaning and origin
Chhandak's meaning is The Charioteer of Lord Buddha used for boys, used particulary in Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Oriya, Gujarati and Hindi is originated from Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Chhandak
Popularity of Chhandak
Chhandak is a familiar baby name in India. As per our findings, over 200 people has been named Chhandak globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Chhandak
Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people. You hate people who play hard to get. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
Parents who liked Chhandak, loved these names
- Sandya is used mainly in Marathi and Bengali, Sandya means "Evening, Name of a God or Dusk" is a baby girl name is originated from Sanskrit
- Dherya means Petience is chiefly used in Gujarati, Marathi and Malayalam is mostly given to boys
- Alaap - Alaap's meaning is Musical Notes in a Order or Musical Prelude is a baby boy name is used notably in Malayalam, Oriya and Gujarati
- Prasit - Prasit's meaning is First Ray of the Winter Sun is predominantly used in Tamil and Malayalam is a baby boy name
- Keyan - Meaning of Keyan is Heart or God is Gracious is majorly used in Bengali and Hindi and is aimed at both boys and girls has origin in English
Namesakes of Chhandak
We could not find any notable namesake.