Ima name meaning
On This Page
What does Ima mean?
Of Latin, Germanic and Japanese origin, Admired and All time favorite Ima bestowed upon girls used mainly in English, African, German and Japanese, Ima means "Charity". Ima is variant form of long standing and illustrous Emma.
Emma is form of eternal and commonly accepted Erma. Also Emma is variant of Emerentia. Emma is also form of immutable and famed Emilia. Emma is shortened form of names with "Er".
Also Emma is shortened form of "Irm. Emma is also short version of Emily. Meaning of Emma is Immense and Huge is rooted from Latin, German and Germanic. Ima is a short of Amelia.
Amelia is a variant of famous and perennial Amalia. Also Amelia is variant form of noteworthy and conifer Amalie. Amelia is also variant of widely accepted and enduring Emily. Amelia is equivalent of Amalia in German and English languages.
Also Amelia is English and Latin cognate of Emily. Originated from Gothic and Latin, Well-Known and Evergreen Amelia, Amelia means "Industrious and Efficient".
How do I pronounce Ima?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Ima is i-ma.
Variants of ImaNames that rhyme with Ima
How popular is the name Ima?
Ima is a common name in United States given to over 6792 babies in 102 years. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 1894, 232 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 429th position.
Moreover, the name has been to But Ima is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 8000 have the name as well as in, Nigeria, India and Japan.
As per our evaluation, over 100000 babies have been bestowed Ima around the globe.
Ima in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Ima
Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word.
Do you like Ima? You would love these names
- Bella - Outstanding and Evergreen unisex name Bella is majorly used in Swedish and Italian that came from Italian and Latin, meaning of Bella is "Or: God is My Oath or Beautiful"
- Blancheflor - Latin and French name Blancheflor bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Blancheflor is "White or White Flower" is principally used in Norwegian and Swedish
- Sereina means Peaceful or Serene is used largely in Rhaeto-Romanic and German and of Latin origin is given to girls
- Faustus means Good Luck, Auspicious, Lucky or Faustus came from Latin used as a baby boy name is specifically used in German and Finnish
- Amable came from Latin, meaning of Amable is "Who Deserves to Be Loved or One who Loves" is given to boys
Middle names for Ima
Some great options for daring and familiar middle names to go with Ima.
View more middle names that goes with Ima.
Sibling Names for Ima
Looking for the perfect sibling names to accompany your little one named Ima? Look no further! We've compiled a list of unique and trendy names that pair perfectly with Ima. From classic choices to more modern options, there's something here for every family.
Names for Ima's sister
Brother for Ima
Famous people named Ima
- Ima Hogg, American society leader, philanthropist
- Ima Robot, band based in Los Angeles
Lists having Ima
- Girl names beginning with I
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Japanese Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- African Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Charity