Chinou meaning and origin
Odd boy name Chinou came from African-Igbo. Chinou is version of Chinua. Origin of Odd Chinua is in African-Igbo, meaning of Chinua is "Gods Blessing and The Word Chi Which Means God".
Variants of ChinouNames that rhyme with Chinou
Popularity of Chinou
Chinou is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2002. At least, 100 people globally have carried Chinou as their given name according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chinou
Greater knowledge and truth drive you to explore constantly. You like to observe things and people. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary. You want to do everything as planned in life. You inspire people but can't find a way to inspire yourself to make the first step and show the world what you can do. Besides creative, you are also highly intuitive and funny.
Go through the following names similar to Chinou
- Inno - Inno's meaning is Innocent
- Nsia - Meaning of Nsia is Sixth-Born Child is a boy name mainly used in Akan has origin in African-Akan
- Sipho - Baby boy name Sipho has origin in African-Zulu, meaning of Sipho is "Present"
- Kasenda - Girl name Kasenda means "The Earth That Blocks the Passage Behind a Burrowing Animal" is rooted from African-Umbundu language. Kasenda is derived from Kasinda.
- Nnamdi - Originated from African-Nigeria, Unexpected Nnamdi means "My Father is Still Alive" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Chinou
We could not find any notable namesake.