Chisato name meaning
What does Chisato mean?
Far-out Chisato is used primarily in Japanese, Chisato means "Thous or Villages" given to girls is originated from Japanese.Names that rhyme with Chisato
How popular is the name Chisato?
Chisato is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. But Chisato is a popular baby name in Japan where every 1 in 8000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Chisato as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Chisato?
You would do anything for the people you love. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment. You rock as a person. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. You have to think of your own purpose and reason for waking up in the morning. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world.
Parents who liked Chisato, loved these names
- Akio means Bright Man or Shining Man is rooted from Japanese and is prevalently used in English and Japanese is used as a baby boy name
- Seiji - Unheard-of Seiji is used prevalently in Japanese has origin in Japanese, Seiji means "Just or Lawful" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Eita - Unorthodox and Contemporary Eita is originated from Japanese is used as a baby boy name, Eita means "Thick Crystal" is particulary used in Japanese
- Misayo - Meaning of Misayo is Helpful Generation or Beautiful used for girls is originated from Japanese
- Kenzaburo - Meaning of Kenzaburo is Third Son is used commonly in Japanese
Famous people named Chisato
- Chisato Amate, actress
- Chisato Moritaka,
- Chisato Okai, Okai expressed interest
- Chisato Kawamura in Hitozuma stewardess: Seifuku shôten as Actress
- Chisato Shôda in Haitoku no umi: Jôen ni oborete as Actress
- Chisato Ariga portrayed the central character of N in 1993 movie Urahonban: Kagu.
- Chisato Morishita played leading role of Rie Izumikawa - Yû's Assistant in 2003 drama and horror movie Jisatsu manyuaru.