Chrisha name meaning
What does Chrisha mean?
Meaning of Chrisha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Chrisha
How popular is the name Chrisha?
Chrisha is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1975, peaked in 1978 when it ranked 5560th and last appeared in 2007. Over 119 babies in United States have been named Chrisha. Also, Chrisha is a familiar name in Philippines. According to our research, over 200 babies have been named Chrisha globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chrisha
To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. Don't let the rules and restrictions you hold on to so tight? You are a person of many talents. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support.
Parents who liked Chrisha, loved these names
- Chisholm - Rare boy name Chisholm means "Good for Dairy Farming or L"
- Viyana means Wisdom is mostly bestowed upon girls
- Xabier means House or New is mostly used in Basque and Galician is a boy name has its origin in Basque
- Ailanie - Ailanie's meaning is Chief is originated from Hawaiian is used for girls. Ailanie is resulted from Ailani.
- Feng - Origin of Unwonted Feng is in Chinese and Mandarin, meaning of Feng is "Summit or Phoenix" which is used majorly in Mandarin, Kanji symbol and Chinese is a unisex name
Famous people named Chrisha
We could not find any notable namesake.