Cienna meaning and origin
Cienna is variant of darling Sienna. Sienna's meaning is Orange-Red Which was First Used In 1760 and Derives from Italian Terra Di Sienna = Earth of Siena, a City In Central Italy, Where the Coloring Material was First Produced and Reddish-Brown has origin in Italian and Celtic.
Variants of Cienna
View middle names that goes with Cienna like Kathrine,Names that rhyme with Cienna
Popularity of Cienna
In United States, Cienna was once a common name since emerging in 1988 it has been given to over 2302 babies. When at its peak in 2006,. After 31 years, the name has past its prime. In England and Wales, Cienna is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2002 and has secured the place in top 800 names. In 2013, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 725 on girl names chart when 55 babies were named Cienna. There are over 409 babies that have been given the name Cienna in England and Wales.
According to our estimate, over 2000 babies have been named Cienna globally.
What numbers say about Cienna?
If you want to play with the big players, act like one. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. You often doubt your purpose, skills, and existence. You are reliable and always give the best advice. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
Looking for a name like Cienna? Please go through the following names
- Rianne - Famous girl name Rianne is originated from Celtic and Latin is predominantly used in German, Finnish and Danish. Rianne is German, English and Dutch equivalent of Adriana. Also Rianne is English equivalent of Rhiannon. Also Rianne is English cognate of Ryan
- Genavive means Race of Women, Soft and White and Smooth is originated from Celtic is bestowed upon baby girls. Genavive is derivative of Genevieve.
- Rey - Eminent Rey mostly is used in English and Spanish has its origin in Latin and Old Norse used for both sexes, meaning of Rey is "King or Council or Govern"
- Guss - Age-old and Cherished Guss is used majorly in Finnish, Old Norse and Dutch is of Old Norse, Latin and Celtic origin, Guss means "Talk, Chat" is used as a baby boy name
- Merlen means Small Falcon is a boy name. It is rooted from Celtic is used dominantly in English
Namesakes of Cienna
- Cienna Salles-Cunha in Gotcha Day as Actress