Citadhana meaning and origin
Used mostly in Sanskrit, Citadhana means "The Conscious" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Citadhana
Popularity of Citadhana
Citadhana is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Citadhana
In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. You don't believe in second chances.
If you like Citadhana, you would love these names
- Adhikshita - The boy name Adhikshita means "Ruler or King" is dominantly used in Sanskrit
- Dindayala - Meaning of Dindayala is Friendly to the Needy is substantially used in Sanskrit is used for boys
- Damos - Boy name Damos means "Bound, Fortunate or Wealthy" is used in Sanskrit
- Ronithe - Meaning of Ronithe is A Charming Man, Embellishment and Voice is used as a boy name has origin in Sanskrit. Ronithe is derivation of Ronith.
- Ayushmateah means One who has a Long Life and A Long-Lived Woman usually used for baby girls has its origin in Sanskrit. Ayushmateah is derivative of Ayushmati.
Namesakes of Citadhana
We could not find any notable namesake.