Colter name meaning
On This Page
What does Colter mean?
Meaning of Colter is Colt Herder, Horse Herdsman, Variant of Colt or Frisky is rooted from Old English and is especially used in English is used for baby boys.
Could Colter be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Colter is a unique and attractive name for a baby boy. Its British origin makes it stand out from other traditional names, and its meaning - Colt-herder - evokes images of strength and leadership.
Although the name is not commonly heard, it has a classic sound that will never go out of style. It's perfect for parents who want to choose something a little different, but still want to give their child a strong, memorable name.
Whether you're looking for something unusual or just want to pay homage to your British heritage, Colter is an excellent choice that you won't regret.
How do I pronounce Colter?
Two syllabled Colter is pronounced as c(o)-lter. Some people pronounce it as col-ter.
Variants of ColterNames that rhyme with Colter
How popular is the name Colter?
Colter is a common name in United States given to over 4057 babies in 46 years. Currently the moniker is on a rise, in 1992, it ranked 997th when 163 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
As per our estimate, over 4000 people has been named Colter globally.
Numerological analysis of Colter
Although you don't hang around with everybody, you always act kind and welcoming. Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. Your spirituality matters to you. This is why you seem so distant from time to time. Love makes you complete. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives.
Looking for names similar to Colter? Please go through the following names
- Rhetta - Durable and Creative and adventurous Rhetta principally is used in English aimed at baby girls, meaning of Rhetta is "Raet Meaning Advice" is originated from Latin and Scandinavian
- Cherrie - Outstanding and Enduring Cherrie came from English and French is used particulary in English and a baby girl name, meaning of Cherrie is "Cherry, Beloved or The Fruit-bearing Cherry Tree"
- Hristun is used majorly in English is a boy name, Hristun means "From the Brushwood Estate"
- Cayla means Descendant of Caollaidhe used for baby girls has its origin in Old Greek and Celtic is used principally in English
- Odam is used chiefly in English bestowed upon baby boys, Odam means "Son in Law"
Middle names for Colter
There are plenty of prominent and familiar middle names that fit after "Colter". Have a look at them:
View more middle names that goes with Colter.
Sibling Names for Colter
Introducing a list of sibling names to complement the charming and unique moniker Colter. From classic to trendy, these options offer a variety of styles and meanings for parents searching for the perfect namesake for their new addition.
Sister for Colter
Names for Colter's brother
Famous people named Colter
- Colter Bean, former Major League Baseball relief pitcher
Lists having Colter
- Boy names beginning with C
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ter
- Baby Names that mean Keeper
- Baby Names that mean Horse
- Baby Names that mean Young