Crowel name meaning
What does Crowel mean?
Boy name Crowel has its origin in English. Crowel is resultant of Crowell. Origin of Crowell is in English, meaning of Crowell is "From the Spring near the Cross".
View middle names that goes with Crowel like Hort, Wyrt, Maxon,Names that rhyme with Crowel
How popular is the name Crowel?
Crowel is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Crowel
When it comes to your personal life, you prefer to keep it private. Working hard often drains your energy but you always find time to recharge your batteries without anyone noticing you are gone. When it comes to professional progress, you like to keep your focus on one thing at the time. In order to keep yourself motivated, pick solitude over facing people's energy, powerful over commercial songs, and planning the future over hanging around with the past.
Other names similar to Crowel
- Melderyc - Melderyc's meaning is Strong Mill and Mill Ruler has origin in English is used as a baby boy name. Melderyc is resultant of Meldrick.
- Truesdaile means From the Beloved One's Farm and Faithful Ones Homestead is used as a baby boy name has origin in English. Truesdaile is derived from Truesdale.
- Harneet - Unfamiliar Harneets origin is Punjabi is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Harneet is "Original God" is notably used in English, Indian and Punjabi
- Maykpeece - Meaning of Maykpeece is Peace Maker and One who Promotes Peace used for boys has its origin in English. Maykpeece is derivation of Makepeace.
- Chetwynn - Meaning of Chetwynn is Little House on the Twisted Path and From the Cottage on the Winding Lane used for boys is originated from English. Chetwynn is derivation of Chetwin.
Famous people named Crowel
We could not find any notable namesake.