Derinda meaning and origin
Anomalous English Derinda is a girl name, meaning of Derinda is "Ruler of the People".
Variants of DerindaNames that rhyme with Derinda
Popularity of Derinda
Derinda is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1944 and was last seen in 1984, during its 35 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1953, it ranked 2017th when 26 girls were named Derinda. There are over 436 babies that have been given the name Derinda in United States. According to our research, over 600 babies have been named Derinda globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Derinda
Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. You don't take love very seriously. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. You don't have a lot of friends because of it.
Go through the following names similar to Derinda
- Gurleen - Mostly used in Indian, Sikh and Punjabi unheard-of, Gurleen has its origin in Punjabi, meaning of Gurleen is "In Serve of Teacher, One who is Absorbed in the Guru or Within the Guru" is a gender-neutral name
- Sinah - Used dominantly in Gaelic and English, Sinah means "God is Merciful"
- Christmas - Christmas's meaning is Name of the Holiday or This Name is Derived from the Name of the Christian Festival has origin in English, primarily used in English and English is given to both sexes
- Gurpreet - Predominantly used in English, Hindi and Sikh far-out, Gurpreet is originated from Punjabi, meaning of Gurpreet is "Lover of God, Love of Guru or Guru's Love" is aimed at both genders
- Rockle - Origin of Rockle is in English bestowed upon boys, meaning of Rockle is "Rooks Wood, From the Rock Meadow and Rocky Field". Rockle is derivation of Rockley.
Namesakes of Derinda
We could not find any notable namesake.