Daanaa meaning and origin
Mainly used in Arabic, Daanaa bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Daanaa is "Wise or Intelligent".Names that rhyme with Daanaa
Popularity of Daanaa
Daanaa is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Daanaa
Stop undervaluing love and relationships. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. Be more flexible and less stubborn. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking.
If you like Daanaa, you would love these names
- Shafeeqah means A Compassionate Kind Hearted Friend or Tender mostly aimed at baby girls is dominantly used in Arabic
- Abdul-Rahim - Used substantially in Arabic, Abdul-Rahim means "Servant of the Merciful" is used as a boy name
- Maloom - Used substantially in Arabic, Maloom means "Known" is used as a boy name
- Asghia - Girl name Asghia is specifically used in Arabic, meaning of Asghia is "Modest People"
- Nasha - Nasha's meaning is Born During the Season of Rain, Born During Rainy Season or Perfume is of African origin mostly used in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Daanaa
We could not find any notable namesake.