Shafeeqah meaning and origin
Girl name Shafeeqah is mainly used in Arabic, meaning of Shafeeqah is "A Compassionate Kind Hearted Friend or Tender".Names that rhyme with Shafeeqah
Popularity of Shafeeqah
Shafeeqah is a familiar baby name in South Africa. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Shafeeqah globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Shafeeqah
When it comes to giving an honest advice, you can be hard. You are a thermal person who teaches people the importance of questioning and awareness. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You are a good friend who listens and never judges. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love.
Looking for names similar to Shafeeqah? Please go through the following names
- Baraq - Boy name Baraq means "Electricity" largely used in Arabic is rooted from Hebrew language
- Shimaz - Commonly used in Arabic, Shimaz bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Shimaz is "Beloved"
- Aghigh - Girl name Aghigh means "Name of a Stone" is used prevalently in Arabic
- Rifaa - Boy name Rifaa means "Bearer of High Ranking or Nobility". It is rooted from Arabic language is used prevalently in Arabic
- Sohaib - The unconventional boy name Sohaib means "Reddish or Reddish / Sandy Hair" is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Shafeeqah
We could not find any notable namesake.