Daanyal meaning and origin
Daanyal means Wise is used especially in Arabic is generally bestowed upon boys.Names that rhyme with Daanyal
Popularity of Daanyal
Daanyal is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1997, peaked in 2002 when it ranked 993rd. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Daanyal
You are a risk taker because you know that in order to get something, you need to give something in return. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Give yourself some personal space to think. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Letter L as your capstone associated your personality with deep emotions, depressive phases, responsibility, and a competitive spirit.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Daanyal
- Shebah has its origin in Hebrew bestowed upon baby girls, Shebah means "Daughter of the Oath, From Sheba or Morning" is used commonly in Arabic
- Nazdana - Girl name Nazdana is predominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Nazdana is "One we Take Care of"
- Baqir - The infrequent and modern boy name Baqir means "Rich In Good or Science, Deeply Learned or A Learned Man". It is rooted from Arabic is majorly used in Arabic
- Shamsheer - Shamsheer's meaning is The Sword of Honors, Sword or The Leader Lion of the Herd is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Arabic
- Abdul-Maalik - Meaning of Abdul-Maalik is Slave of the Master / Lord or Servant of the Owner (Allah) is used dominantly in Arabic is given to boys
Namesakes of Daanyal
We could not find any notable namesake.