Daivagjna meaning and origin
Meaning of Daivagjna is One who has Divine Knowledge (God) or Fortune-teller is used particulary in Sanskrit is given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with Daivagjna
Popularity of Daivagjna
Daivagjna is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Daivagjna?
You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. You don't even try to explain yourself, except to the people that matter. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. You believe life's to have fun. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence.
Looking for a name like Daivagjna? Please go through the following names
- Sushmah - Sushmahs origin is Sanskrit is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Sushmah is "A Beautiful Woman and Beautiful Woman". Sushmah is resulted from Sushma.
- Santoshan means Contentment is a boy name is used dominantly in Sanskrit
- Devasrigarbha - Boy name Devasrigarbha is used commonly in Sanskrit, meaning of Devasrigarbha is "Creator of the Gods"
- Dilipa - Meaning of Dilipa is One who Gives or Accepts or Protects is primarily used in Sanskrit is used for baby boys
- Kanakalata is used prevalently in Sanskrit, Kanakalata means "A Golden Vine" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Daivagjna
We could not find any notable namesake.