Danely meaning and origin
Danely's meaning is A Man from Denmark used for both genders is originated from Scandinavian.
Variants of Danely
View middle names that goes with Danely like Warren, Jamison, Cohen, Lean, Meghan, Tasha,Names that rhyme with Danely
Popularity of Danely
Danely is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1993 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 3458th when 44 girls were named Danely. Over 388 people have been named Danely in United States. Also, Danely is a familiar name in Mexico, Dominican Republic and Honduras. According to our estimate, over 400 babies have been named Danely globally.
What numbers say about Danely?
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Some people admire while others judge your recklessness and carelessness. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. Once you lay your eyes on someone, that person is yours. You can be pretty stubborn sometimes, however, you always make your point. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
If you like Danely, you would love these names
- Brandford - Boy name Brandford means "From Brands Ford" is originated from English. Brandford is derivation of Branford.
- Covyngtun - Boy name Covyngtun has origin in English, Covyngtun means "Columbas Town and Settlement near a cave". Covyngtun is a derivation of Covington.
- Reves - Reves's meaning is A Bailiff, Bailiff and Steward is originated from Middle and English is used for baby boys. Reves is resultant of Reeve.
- Savana means Savannah came from Taino and English which is specifically used in Danish and Finnish is typically used for baby girls
- Sang - The unconventional unisex name Sang means "Mutual", used mainly in Korean is originated from Korean language
Namesakes of Danely
We could not find any notable namesake.