Esteban name meaning
On This Page
What does Esteban mean?
Specifically used in French, Spanish and English durable and lofty, Esteban came from Old Greek and is bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Esteban is "The Crowned, Crowning or Crown". Esteban is variant form of biblical, enduring and noteworthy Stephen.
Stephen is equivalent of Stephanus in English language. Stephen's meaning is The Crowned, Crowned and To Wear a Crown has origin in Old Greek.. It is celebrated on December 26th.
What do we think of Esteban as a name for a newborn?
Esteban is a strong and beautiful name for a newborn boy. It signifies strength, nobility, and kingship; its origin is Spanish and it means 'crown', which further adds to the image of a princely, regal individual.
It also has a wonderful sound to it that gives off an aura of mystery as well as compassion and warmth. A great choice for parents who are looking for something with an exotic yet classic feel.
How do I pronounce Esteban?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Esteban is e-ste-ban. The name can also be pronounced as es-teban.
Variants of EstebanNames that rhyme with Esteban
How popular is the name Esteban?
Esteban was a popular name in United States. Over 30785 babies have been named Esteban since 1891. When at the peak of its usage in 2005, it ranked 320th when 1022 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
However after 119 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still going strong on charts. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 44 times Also, Esteban was among the popular names in France.
Since emerging in 1917 around 27560 babies have been given the given name. At the peak of its usage in 2009, the moniker grabbed the 42nd spot and 1918 baby boys were given the name.
However after 76 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but still performing better than most of the names. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 4 times
Esteban was a common name in Belgium.
Over 1612 babies have been named Esteban since 1995. At the peak of its usage in 2009,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 24 years. Esteban is a familiar baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names.
In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 129 on boy names chart when 65 babies were given the name Esteban. Over 725 babies in Switzerland have been named Esteban.
Esteban is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2000 and achieved its top ranking of 2282 in 2006. However things change on global perspective, Esteban is extremely popular in Mexico where every 1 in 800 have the name.
Also the baby name is popular in Argentina, Peru, Spain, Chile, Guatemala, Bolivia, Colombia, Venezuela, Philippines, Cuba, Costa Rica, Paraguay, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Honduras and Uruguay. As per our findings, over 570000 people has been named Esteban globally.
Esteban in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Esteban
You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others. Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment. Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul.
Do you like Esteban? You would love these names
- Stefana - Meaning of Stefana is Crown or Crown is principally used in Finnish, Danish and Norwegian which originated from Greek and Old Greek is aimed at baby girls
- Cleopas majorly is used in English has origin in Old Greek used for boys, meaning of Cleopas is "Glory of the Father"
- Gregg - Used chiefly in English and English persistent and admired, Gregg aimed at both boys and girls and originated from Old Greek, Gregg means "Form of Gregory or Vigilant"
- Anyah - Odd unisex name Anyah is specifically used in Sanskrit and Oriya which is rooted from Old Greek and Hebrew, meaning of Anyah is "The Inexhaustible"
- Arius - Origin of Arius is in Old Greek is used in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish is used as a gender insensitive name. Arius is Latin cognate of The Greek Name ˝Αρειος, Probably Related to Ares
Sibling Names for Esteban
Are you in search of unique and meaningful sibling names for your baby boy named Esteban? Look no further! We've compiled a list of carefully chosen names that perfectly complement Esteban, making for a cohesive and charming set of sibling monikers. From classic options to modern picks, there's something for every taste on this list.
For a sister
Brother to Esteban
Famous people named Esteban
- Esteban Arce, Mexican television entertainer
- Esteban Tuero, Argentine racing driver
- Esteban Terradas i Illa, Spanish mathematician, scientist and engineer
- Esteban Canal, leading Peruvian chess player
- Esteban Manuel de Villegas, Villegas studied grammar in Madrid and later enrolled at the University of Salamanca
- Esteban Sarmiento, primatologist and biologist
- Esteban Sánchez, Spanish pianist
- Esteban Benzecry, Argentine classical composer
- Esteban Carpio, American convicted prison inmate
- Esteban Agustín Gazcón, Bolivian-born statesman and lawyer
- Esteban Villa, nationally recognized artist and muralist
- Esteban María Laxague,
- Esteban Adrogué, Argentine citizen
- Esteban Courtalon, Argentine cinematographer
- Esteban Sapir, Argentine cinematographer, film director
- Esteban Tápis, Spanish missionary to the Americas
- Esteban Huertas, Colombian and later Panamanian military commander
- Esteban Siller, Mexican voice actor from Monterrey, Nuevo León
- Esteban José Martínez Fernández y Martínez de la Sierra, Spanish navigator and explorer, native of Seville
- Esteban Munras, 19th-century artist
- Esteban March, Spanish painter of the Baroque period
- Esteban Cortázar, Colombian-American fashion designer
- Esteban de Jesús, Puerto Rican world lightweight champion boxer whose life was full of controversy
- Esteban Rodríguez Miró, Spanish army officer and governor of the Spanish American provinces of Louisiana and Florida
- Esteban Yan, Dominican former professional baseball pitcher
- Esteban Edward Torres, U.S. politician
- Esteban Loaiza, He played
- Esteban Maroto, Spanish comic book artist
- Esteban Cambiasso, former Argentine footballer
- Esteban Moctezuma, Mexican politician formerly affiliated with the Institutional Revolutionary Party and is currently a member of MORENA
- Esteban Echeverría, Argentine poet, fiction writer, cultural promoter
- Esteban Batista, Uruguayan professional basketball player for Club Atlético Welcome of the Liga Uruguaya de Basketball
- Esteban Gallard,
- Esteban de Palma, former volleyball player from Argentina
- Esteban Arias, American soccer player of Mexican heritage
- Esteban Salas y Castro, Cuban composer of religious music
- Esteban Germán, Dominican former professional baseball second baseman
- Esteban Guerrieri, Argentine racing driver
- Esteban Powell, American actor
- Esteban Beltré, former shortstop in Major League Baseball
- Esteban Fuertes, Argenine former footballer
- Esteban, Spanish retired footballer
- Esteban Granero, Spanish professional footballer
- Esteban Toledo, member of the PGA Tour
- Esteban José Herrera, Argentine football centre forward
- Esteban Solari, Argentine professional footballer
- Esteban Vigo, Spanish retired footballer
- Esteban Martínez, retired volleyball player from Argentina
- Esteban Bullrich, Argentine politician
- Esteban Márquez in Subida al cielo as Actor
- Esteban Navarro in Mi primo el marica as Writer
- Esteban Andres Cruz in A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas as Actor
- Esteban Roel in Musarañas as Director
- Esteban Lamothe in El estudiante as Actor
- Esteban Cueto in Fast Five as Actor
- Esteban Paredes Esteban EfraÃn Paredes Quintanilla is a Chilean footballer.
- Esteban Alvarado acted in movie Con la m�sica a otra parte
- In 1940, Esteban V. Escalante played the role of N in drama, mystery film El hipnotizador.
- Esteban Serrador, from 1943 comedy movie Las sorpresas del divorcio, who played N.
- In 2008 drama movie, Minotauro, Esteban Aguirre characterized N.
- In 2004 drama flick, Las pasiones de sor Juana, Esteban Mayo characterized Padre Crispín.
- In 2005 documentary film, ¿Y qué nos pasó?, Esteban González characterized N.
Lists having Esteban
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Popular Boy Names in France (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Crowned
- Baby Names that mean Crown