Dariyah name meaning
On This Page
What does Dariyah mean?
Variants of DariyahNames that rhyme with Dariyah
How popular is the name Dariyah?
In United States, Dariyah is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2000 and has secured the place in top 4000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 3029th when 53 girl were named Dariyah.
Over 474 babies in United States have been named Dariyah. But Dariyah is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 30000 have the name. As per our research, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Dariyah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Dariyah?
You have a quick mind. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You earn money fast but you also lose them fast. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. You are all about adventure and travel. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
Go through the following names similar to Dariyah
- Shaifaan - The boy name Shaifaan is used mostly in Arabic language, Shaifaan means "Sword"
- Ahoo is used majorly in Arabic, Ahoo means "Deer or Smart" is used as a girl name
- Qadar - Substantially used in Arabic, Qadar is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Qadar is "Divine Destiny"
- Khairunnisa is used chiefly in Arabic aimed at girls and originated from Arabic, Khairunnisa means "The First Wife of the Prophet Muhammad or Epithet of Khadija"
- Irfaan - The infrequent and fresh boy name Irfaan is especially used in Arabic, Irfaan means "Thankfulness or Wisdom"
Famous people named Dariyah
We could not find any notable namesake.