Qadar name meaning
What does Qadar mean?
Qadar chiefly is used in Arabic, meaning of Qadar is "Divine Destiny" is given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with Qadar
How popular is the name Qadar?
Qadar is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Qadar is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in, India and Somalia. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Qadar as their given name according to our estimate.
Qadar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Qadar?
You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You are interested in learning new and exciting things.
Parents who liked Qadar, loved these names
- Saghir - Arabic name Saghir bestowed upon boys, meaning of Saghir is "Small Stature or Short" is chiefly used in Arabic
- Aimen - Of Arabic origin, Unorthodox Aimen is commonly used in Arabic and a gender-neutral name, Aimen means "Most Congratulated"
- Ummu-Kulthoom means Mother of Sons is used as a girl name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Saaleha - Girl name Saaleha means "Pious or Agreeable" is mostly used in Arabic
- Abdul-Muhaymin means Slave of the Protector used for baby boys is principally used in Arabic
Famous people named Qadar
We could not find any notable namesake.