Daunta name meaning
What does Daunta mean?
Meaning of Daunta is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Daunta
How popular is the name Daunta?
Daunta is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. According to our evaluation, at least 30 people have been bestowed Daunta around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Daunta
You are the mover and shaker of the world. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. You are a perfectionist and like to have things in order even to the tiniest detail. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. Your friends enjoy your sarcasm and dark sense of humor. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life.
Other names similar to Daunta, for soon-to-be-parents
- Goyathlay - Boy name Goyathlay is used commonly in Apache which of Apache origin, meaning of Goyathlay is "One who Yawns"
- Lataka means A Sage or Body Style is a unisex name is commonly used in Hindi and Hindi
- Upashanti means Sandy Shore is dominantly used in Hindi and Hindi is aimed at both boys and girls
- Aapep means Moon Snake has origin in Old Egyptian is bestowed upon boys
- Rythem - Rythem's meaning is Musical or Bunch of Flowers is commonly used in Hindi and Hindi is a gender-neutral name
Famous people named Daunta
We could not find any notable namesake.