Curissa name meaning
What does Curissa mean?
Meaning of Curissa is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Curissa
How popular is the name Curissa?
Curissa is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2010. At least, 20 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Curissa?
You need to take a deep breath, look at all the beauty surrounding you today and just live? You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. You are an old soul trapped inside a vital body. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
If you like Curissa, you would love these names
- Mehtap - Girl name Mehtap has origin in Turkish and Old Persian substantially used in Turkish, Iranian and Persian languages, meaning of Mehtap is "The Element Mahtab Which is of the Meaning Moonlight or Moonlight"
- Fridel means Peace is aimed at baby girls
- Edcel - Edcel's meaning is Celeste or Eduardo is used as a baby boy name has its roots in Tagalog is dominantly used in Tagalog
- MonaLisa - Meaning of MonaLisa is Noble came from Celtic mostly used in Tamil and Marathi is bestowed upon baby girls
- Tivyapurusha is used principally in Hindi and Hindi bestowed upon both genders, Tivyapurusha means "Endurance, Lord Shiva or Patience"
Famous people named Curissa
We could not find any notable namesake.