LaVerne name meaning
What does LaVerne mean?
LaVerne is derivation of Laverna.
View middle names that goes with LaVerne like Charlene, Bernice, Zee, Maxine, Grace, Rhoda,Names that rhyme with LaVerne
How popular is the name LaVerne?
LaVerne is a popular name in United States given to over 56062 babies in 238 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1928, 1383 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 165th position. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 500 baby names a whooping 100 times LaVerne is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1997. And also in Ireland. LaVerne is a common name in Canada while somewhat familiar name in South Africa, Philippines, England, Jamaica, Bahamas and Trinidad and Tobago Virgin Islands. According to our evaluation, at least 60000 people have been bestowed LaVerne around the globe.
What numerology tells about LaVerne?
You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself. Your soul is suffocated with memories that are hard to forget. Positive energy adores your spirit. You hate copying others. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself. You are influential and use your influence to do great things.
If you like LaVerne, you would love these names
- Adenor - Used commonly in Breton, Adenor and of Breton origin, Adenor means "Honor"
- Mouhtadi came from Quran, meaning of Mouhtadi is "Well Guided"
- Vusal - Used principally in Azerbaijani, Vusal means "Meeting" and is aimed at baby boys has its origin in Azerbaijani
- Teut - The Teut is primarily used in Frisian, meaning of Teut is "People"
- Methi means Coriander or Celestial Damsel is used notably in Hindi and Hindi is used as a gender-neutral name
Famous people named LaVerne
- LaVerne Jones-Ferrette, sprinter from the United States Virgin Islands