Decarlo meaning and origin
Decarlo is variant form of Decarlos. Also Decarlos is another transcription of prefix 'De-';Carlos.
Variants of DecarloNames that rhyme with Decarlo
Popularity of Decarlo
Decarlo is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1953 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1978, it ranked 1912nd when 26 boys were named Decarlo. There are over 625 babies that have been given the name Decarlo in United States. At least, 600 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Decarlo
You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. You can go from cold to extremely sensitive sometimes, people see you as a robot without feelings. You are a perfectionist and like to have things in order even to the tiniest detail. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. You are a blessed person even if you don't know it yet.
You would love these names similar to Decarlo
- Eckwin - Eckwin's meaning is Sword Tip or Friend has its origin in Old High German
- Horstmar - Meaning of Horstmar is Famous, Thicket Or Horse or Composition is originated from German
- Bertila - Girl name Bertila means "Shiny" came from Germanic
- Tjarko - Mainly used in Frisian, Tjarko has its origin in Old High German, meaning of Tjarko is "Ruler of the People" is a boy name
- Fédérik has its origin in German, Fédérik means "Peace or King or Mighty"
Namesakes of Decarlo
We could not find any notable namesake.