Deda name meaning
On This Page
What does Deda mean?
Rare girl name Deda is used principally in Frisian, meaning of Deda is "People".Names that rhyme with Deda
How popular is the name Deda?
Deda is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1976. But Deda is a popular baby name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 20000 have the name.
According to our research, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Deda around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Deda
You can be pretty stubborn sometimes, however, you always make your point. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals. You like to explore your options about everything. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail?
Other names similar to Deda
- Omaid - Of Afghan origin, Anomalous Omaid is a boy name, Omaid means "Hope"
- Sook - Originated from Korean, Anomalous Sook is used in Korean, Sook means "Pure" is generally used for girls
- Maricar - Unusual Maricar notably is used in Spanish and Tagalog, meaning of Maricar is "María" used as a girl name came from Spanish
- Myleen - Unwonted Myleen is originated from Spanish is used as a baby girl name, Myleen means "Shining". Myleen is derived from Mylene.
- Charro means Cowboy is a gender-neutral name has origin in Spanish
Famous people named Deda
- Dedan Donovan in The Ghost of Murder Hill/The Sailor's Secret as Actor
Lists having Deda
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -eda
- Baby Names that mean People