Myleen name meaning
On This Page
What does Myleen mean?
Myleen is derived from Mylene. Mylene means Shining is rooted from Spanish is used notably in Spanish and French.
Is the name Myleen suitable for a newborn?
Yes, the name Myleen is a suitable choice for a newborn girl. It has a pleasant sound and can easily be pronounced. The meaning of the name is "bitter" or "strong-willed," which are great qualities for any little girl to have.
The name also has French origins and is associated with strength and independence, making it an appealing choice for many parents who want their daughter to stay true to herself and follow her dreams.
Overall, Myleen is the perfect name for any newborn girl!
How do I pronounce Myleen?
m(y)-leen is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Myleen.
Middle Names for Myleen
Kristal, Jaliyah, Pua, Annabel, Isobel, Nhi, view more middle names that goes with MyleenNames that rhyme with Myleen
How popular is the name Myleen?
Myleen is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2000 and achieved its top ranking of 6791 in 2008. There are over 147 babies that have been given the name Myleen in United States.
Myleen is a common name in Philippines. As per our estimate, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Myleen around the globe.
What numerology tells about Myleen?
If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality. To have letter M as the first in your name means you are a prideful, hard-to-love-and-understand person. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. Sometimes you feel like you are born to win, and other times you refer to yourself as a born loser. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content.
Parents who liked Myleen, loved these names
- Jesuan - New-fangled and Unfamiliar Jesuan is originated from Spanish, Jesuan means "One who is Devout" is aimed at baby boys
- Perfectia came from Spanish, meaning of Perfectia is "Flawless" is used as a girl name. Perfectia is resultant of Perfecta.
- Navarrio - The boy name Navarrio is of Spanish origin, Navarrio means "A Medieval Spanish Kingdom and Plains". Navarrio is a derivative of Navarro.
- Sevyll - Girl name Sevyll means "From Seville Spain" is of Spanish origin. Sevyll is resulted from Sevilla.
- Moneita means Noble generally aimed at girls has its origin in Spanish. Moneita is derivative of Monita.
Famous people named Myleen
- Myleen Angelo in Perfumed Garden as Actress
- Myleene Klass in Divas II as
Lists having Myleen
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -leen
- Baby Names that mean Shining