Deilany name meaning
Meaning: Glowing and Iridescent
Add to favorites
What does Deilany mean?
Deilany is a variant form of modern Dilany. Dilany is version of recent Dilani.
Variants of DeilanyNames that rhyme with Deilany
How popular is the name Deilany?
Deilany is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. At least, 30 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Deilany
If you have letter Y as your capstone, it reveals you love your freedom and avoid people who try to capture you or make you feel uncomfortable for living freely. You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy. If you want to keep someone by your side for longer, learn how to express emotions. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own.
Do you like Deilany? Read these names too
- Quintero - Unfamiliar boy name Quintero means "Fifth" came from Spanish
- Andwele means God Brought Me is used as a baby boy name
- Araf - Modernistic and Atypical boy name Araf means "Pilgrimage Site 25 Km from City Mecca"
- Kayoko - Odd girl name Kayoko means "Child of a Good Generation"
- Roshane - Rare unisex name Roshane has origin in Old Persian, meaning of Roshane is "Shining, Bright Dawn Light and Bright". Roshane is resulted from Roshan.
Famous people named Deilany
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Deilany
- Girl names beginning with D
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -any
- Baby Names that mean Glowing
Share your opinion on Deilany