Araf name meaning
On This Page
What does Araf mean?
How popular is the name Araf?
Araf is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2006, peaked in 2013 when it ranked 6229th. Over 109 people have been named Araf in United States. Also, it appeared first time in 2009 on baby boy names list of England and Wales.
Araf is a common name in Bangladesh and India while somewhat familiar name in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Indonesia. According to our estimate, at least 6000 people have been bestowed Araf around the globe.
What numerology tells about Araf?
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships. You are a wise person with great knowledge that you intend on sharing in the future.
Looking for names similar to Araf? Please go through the following names
- Araf - Far-out and Fresh boy name Araf means "Pilgrimage Site 25 Km from City Mecca"
- Kamalei - Meaning of Kamalei is Beloved Child is used for both boys and girls
- Kamalani - Unwonted Hawaiian Kamalani bestowed upon both boys and girls, Kamalani means "Chiefs Child"
- Qi means Enlightenment is a gender-neutral name
- Maritess - Chiefly used in Tagalog far-out, Maritess means "Tes, Teresa or María" is a baby girl name is originated from Spanish
Famous people named Araf
We could not find any notable namesake.