Denedra name meaning
What does Denedra mean?
Meaning of Denedra is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Denedra
How popular is the name Denedra?
Denedra is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. According to our research, at least 100 people have been bestowed Denedra around the globe.
What numerology tells about Denedra?
You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. You are driven by success and accomplishing everything you imagined as a child.
Other names similar to Denedra
- Feng - Unfamiliar Feng is originated from Chinese and Mandarin languages bestowed upon both sexes, Feng means "Summit or Phoenix" is used mainly in Kanji symbol, Mandarin and Chinese
- Shanzay means Princess is customarily used for baby girls
- Milenia means Gracious and Dear is rooted from Slavonic is used as a baby girl name. Milenia is derived from Milena.
- Tesher - Meaning of Tesher is A Gift is a boy name
- Nahia - Far-out and Modernistic Nahias origin is Basque, meaning of Nahia is "One who is Greatly Desired or Desire" and is used in Basque is a baby girl name
Famous people named Denedra
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Denedra
- Girl names beginning with D
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Den
- Girl names that ends with -dra