Nahia name meaning
On This Page
What does Nahia mean?
Unheard-of and Contemporary Nahia's origin is Basque is majorly used in Basque, a baby girl name, meaning of Nahia is "Desire or One who is Greatly Desired".
How do I pronounce Nahia?
Three syllabled Nahia is most commonly pronounced as na-EE-uh with emphasis on second EE syllable.
Variants of Nahia
Middle Names for Nahia
Evangeline, Zaria, Muireann, Yyn, Bethanie, Rinn, view more middle names that goes with NahiaNames that rhyme with Nahia
How popular is the name Nahia?
a popular name in Spain having over 4945 recievers in 13 years of usage. Presently the name is rising, in 2014, the moniker grabbed the 77th spot and 506 baby girls were given the name.
In addition to that, the name has been in the top 100 baby names 11 times Nahia is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1979 and was able to reach the top 700 names.
Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 696 on girl names chart when 75 babies were named Nahia. There are over 948 babies that have been given the name Nahia in France.
Nahia is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 5622 (2017) in its 11 years run on United States naming chart. Over 140 people have been named Nahia in United States.
It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. Nahia is a rare baby name in Belgium however it is still in use. Nahia is a common name in Lebanon while somewhat familiar name in Iraq, Bangladesh, Israel, Syria, India and Uganda.
As per our research, over 9000 people has been named Nahia globally.
What numbers say about Nahia?
Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. You believe life's to have fun. Learn how to love yourself before you love someone else. Help them improve instead of judging.
Other names similar to Nahia, for name hunters
- Koldobika means One who is Famous In Battle is used as a baby boy name has origin in Basque
- Itasasso has its origin in Basque, Itasasso means "Sea" is bestowed upon girls. Itasasso is resultant of Itsaso.
- Haizea came from Basque is a girl name, meaning of Haizea is "Wind"
- Itassasso - Meaning of Itassasso is Sea is used as a baby girl name came from Basque. Itassasso is resultant of Itsaso.
- Unai - Unai's meaning is Shepherd has its origin in Basque, used in Spanish and Basque is a baby boy name
Famous people named Nahia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Nahia
- Girl names beginning with N
- American Girl Names
- Basque Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -hia
- Baby Names that mean Desire
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Desired