Dicie name meaning
What does Dicie mean?
Meaning of Dicie is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Dicie like Zoie, Reah, Gertie, Annmarie,Names that rhyme with Dicie
How popular is the name Dicie?
Dicie is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1880 and was last seen in 1984, during its 85 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1882, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 560 on girl names chart when 42 babies were named Dicie. Over 1167 babies in United States have been named Dicie. According to our findings, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Dicie around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Dicie
You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. Once you lay your eyes on someone, that person is yours. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. Sometimes you are stubborn and it helps you with your career. You always compete with yourself.
Do you like Dicie? Read these names too
- Jessi - Prevalent unisex name Jessi is used substantially in Malayalam and Finnish. Its origin is in Hebrew and Old Persian, Jessi means "He (God) Beholds or Gift of God"
- Le - Long standing and Widely Accepted Le has its origin in Vietnamese, Le means "Pearl" is used as a unisex name
- Anibal - Origin of Trendy Anibal is in Phoenician language is a gender-neutral name, particulary used in Spanish and Portuguese, meaning of Anibal is "Thanks to the God Baal or Grace of Baal"
- Senora - Preeminent and Conifer Senoras origin is Spanish, meaning of Senora is "Woman" which is particulary used in Telugu and Oriya is used as a girl name
- Glenwood - Glenwood's meaning is Valley Forrest is given to baby boys
Famous people named Dicie
We could not find any notable namesake.