Jessi meaning and origin
Loved Jessi is used primarily in Danish, Kannada, Hindi, Finnish, Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil, Oriya, Swedish, Marathi, English, Gujarati, Bengali and Norwegian aimed at both sexes and originated from Hebrew and Old Persian, Jessi means "God is Merciful, He (God) Beholds or Gift of God". Jessi is variant form of biblical and illustrous Jane. Jane is variant of JeanneJean. Also Jane is variant of popular and persistent Joan. Jane is shortened form of names ending in "Jane". Jane is feminine variant of John or. Jane is form of Johanna in English language. Jane's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious and God is Merciful is principally used in Kannada, Tamil and English is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of JessiNames that rhyme with Jessi
Popularity of Jessi
A common name in United States having over 7470 recievers in 100 years of usage. Currently the name is rising, in 1981, 273 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 646th position. Jessi is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 100 people have been named Jessi in England and Wales. During its 27 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 boy names. Over 117 people have been named Jessi in France.
But Jessi is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 170000 have the name. As per our research, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Jessi around the globe.
What numerology tells about Jessi?
If you put your mind on something, giving up before its done is out of the question. You are against the cruelty of any kind and have a short temper. Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence. You should use your skills and mind to put wicked people where they belong. Think and give yourself some space to reconsider your actions and decisions. You can turn from angel to devil in no time.
Do you like Jessi? Read these names too
- Cuba - Cuba's meaning is From the Island aimed at both sexes is originated from Spanish
- Gisele - Origin of Cherished Gisele is in Germanic, meaning of Gisele is "Oath, Pledge or Hostage" commonly used in Telugu, Bengali and Tamil is bestowed upon baby girls
- Imo - Admired and Traditional unisex name Imo means "Large"
- Glover - The famous and enduring gender-neutral name Glover means "Glove-Maker"
- Jessi - Admired Jessis origin is Old Persian and Hebrew, meaning of Jessi is "He (God) Beholds, God is Merciful or Gift of God" largely used in Norwegian and Hindi is used as a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Jessi
- Jessi Colter, American country music artist
- Jessi Klein, American comedy writer and stand-up comic based out of New York City
- Jessi Cruickshank, Canadian television personality
- Jessi Miley-Dyer, professional surfer from New South Wales
- Jessica Conlan in The Education of Charlie Banks as Actress
- Jessica Cropper in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button as Actress
- Jessica Berry in Philadelphia: Manhunt as Producer
- Jessica Page in BASEketball as Actress
- Jessie Pariseau in Nightcrawler as Sound Department
- Jessica Dragonette in Gulliver's Travels as Actress
- Jessica Turner in Playboy: American Beauties as
- Jessica Pearson in Episode #2.6 as Actress
- Jessica Banuelos in Brotherhood as Actress
- Jessica Kabasinski in Angel of Reckoning as Actress
- Jessi Stone is known for her acting in TV series Money Talks
- In 2019, Jessi Combs characterized the role of Jessi in comedy movie Interviewing Monsters and Bigfoot.
Lists having Jessi
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Beholds
- Baby Names that mean Gift