Anibal name meaning
What does Anibal mean?
Admired Anibal has its origin in Phoenician, Anibal means "Thanks to the God Baal" which is used largely in Portuguese and Spanish is aimed at both boys and girls. Anibal is variant of famous and ever lasting Hannibal. Hannibal's meaning is Thanks to the God Baal, Grace of God Baal and Grace of Bal Or Gracious Gift from Bal is originated from Phoenician.
How do I pronounce Anibal?
The three syllabled name Anibal is commonly pronounced as a-ni-bal.
Variants of AnibalNames that rhyme with Anibal
How popular is the name Anibal?
Anibal is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1914 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 1976, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 914 on boy names chart when 92 babies were named Anibal. Over 3688 people have been named Anibal in United States. Anibal is an uncommon baby name in France, in use since 1963, peaked in 1970 when it ranked 966th and last appeared in 1995.
But Anibal is a popular baby name in Argentina where every 1 in 800 have the name as well as in, Colombia, Venezuela, Mozambique, Brazil, Paraguay, Peru, Guatemala, Ecuador, Mexico, Chile, Angola, Cuba and Dominican Republic. At least, 280000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Anibal in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Anibal
If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure.
You would love these names similar to Anibal
- Mariposa - The curious girl name Mariposa is of Spanish origin, Mariposa means "Butterfly"
- Cuauhtemoc - Uncustomary Cuauhtemoc came from Aztec-Nahuatl, meaning of Cuauhtemoc is "Descending Eagle" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Usoa is originated from Spanish is a baby girl name, Usoa means "Dove"
- Marichu - Marichu's meaning is María De Jesús aimed at girls is commonly used in Spanish and Tagalog
- Chaquita - Rare girl name Chaquita has origin in Spanish, meaning of Chaquita is "Little Girl". Chaquita is resulted from Chiquita.
Famous people named Anibal
- Anibal Lopez, American bodybuilder
Lists having Anibal
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Portuguese Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ani
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean God