Diems name meaning
What does Diems mean?
Diems is variant of Deems. Deems has its origin in English language, Deems means "Judges Child and Judge's Son" is used specifically in English.
Variants of DiemsNames that rhyme with Diems
How popular is the name Diems?
Diems is a familiar baby name in DR Congo. As per our evaluation, over 400 people has been named Diems globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Diems
Leave your own mark in the world. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. You chose not to love people who don't love themselves. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Diems
- Ainsleigh - Odd girl name Ainsleigh is originated from Old English, meaning of Ainsleigh is "My Own Meadow and Wood". Ainsleigh is resulted from Ainsley.
- Marli means Bitter or Bitter Rebellious is particulary used in Finnish and Danish and typically is given to both sexes has origin in Old English
- Todde is originated from Old English bestowed upon boys, Todde means "Fuchs and Fox". Todde is derived from Todd.
- Bevil - The boy name Bevil is rooted from Gypsy and English, Bevil means "Like the Wind". Bevil is derivation of Beval.
- Thaen - Meaning of Thaen is Attendant Warrior Follower and Land Holder is used as a boy name came from Old English. Thaen is resulted from Thane.
Famous people named Diems
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Diems
- Boy names beginning with D
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Judge
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Child