Diesha name meaning
What does Diesha mean?
Meaning of Diesha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Diesha
How popular is the name Diesha?
Diesha is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1978 and achieved its top ranking of 5185 in 1986. Over 178 babies in United States have been named Diesha.
According to our research, over 100 babies have been named Diesha globally.
What numbers say about Diesha?
You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. Set up a positive mindset and enjoy. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance.
Do you like Diesha? You would love these names
- Ju - Rare unisex name Ju came from Mandarin, meaning of Ju is "Giant or Chrysanthemum" is notably used in Mandarin and Kanji symbol
- Akwete - The uncommon girl name Akwete means "Eldest of Twins"
- Senda means Thriving, Victor or Growing is bestowed upon girls
- Naziya - Unorthodox and Fresh girl name Naziya means "High Aspiring"
- Atalya - The offbeat girl name Atalya means "God is Praised"
Famous people named Diesha
We could not find any notable namesake.