Ju name meaning
On This Page
What does Ju mean?
How is Ju regarded as a baby name?
The name Ju is a Chinese female name meaning Chrysanthemum. It is most commonly regarded as a sweet and innocent female baby name. It also has connotations of beauty and prosperity due to its botanical origin, making it quite popular amongst modern parents looking for unique names for their daughters.
In Chinese culture, the Chrysanthemum signifies longevity, vitality and joy. Therefore, naming your daughter Ju may bring good fortune and positive energy into her life. Despite its traditional roots, Ju is becoming a more popular choice in other countries due to its delicate charm and unique meanings.
How do I pronounce Ju?
One syllabled Ju is pronounced as ju.
Variants of JuNames that rhyme with Ju
How popular is the name Ju?
Ju is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. However things change on global perspective, Ju is extremely popular in China where every 1 in 3000 have the name.
Also the baby name is popular in Japan, Myanmar and India. As per our evaluation, over 520000 babies have been bestowed Ju around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Ju
You can go from cold to extremely sensitive sometimes, people see you as a robot without feelings. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. If letter U is your capstone in your name it means you have an indifferent point of view when it comes to finances. When it comes to friends, you are their rock and shoulder to cry. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker.
Other names similar to Ju
- Pei - Meaning of Pei is Abundant is a gender insensitive name
- Zuhaib - Unfamiliar and Contemporary boy name Zuhaib means "Star"
- Ju - Odd unisex name Ju is commonly used in Mandarin and Kanji symbol. Its origin is in Mandarin, Ju means "Giant or Chrysanthemum"
- The - Meaning of The is Promised is a gender-neutral name. It is rooted from Vietnamese is used prevalently in Vietnamese
- Nhat - Originated from Vietnamese, Unorthodox Nhat generally bestowed upon boys, Nhat means "Having a Long Life"
Famous people named Ju
- Ju Ming, Taiwanese sculptor
- Ju Si-gyeong, was one of the founders of modern Korean linguistics
- Ju Shou, adviser serving under the warlord Yuan Shao during the late Eastern Han dynasty of China
- Ju Wen-bin, Taiwanese football player and manager
- Ju Ji-hoon, South Korean actor