Dietgund meaning and origin
Old High German name Dietgund means "'People' or 'Struggle'".Names that rhyme with Dietgund
Popularity of Dietgund
Dietgund is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Dietgund
You like to help but when you are the one needing help, you rely on yourself first. You want to inspire others to do the same. Having letter D as your cornerstone reveals your passion for unusual weird things and people. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you.
Looking for a name like Dietgund? Please go through the following names
- Allicea has its origin in Germanic, Allicea means "Of a Noble Kind and Noble and Fighting" is given to baby girls. Allicea is derivative of Alice.
- Uland - Origin of Anomalous Uland is in English and Old High German bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Uland is "From the Noble Country or Home Country"
- Clotario particulary is used in Italian, Portuguese and Spanish has origin in Old High German, meaning of Clotario is "Famous or Warrior" is used as a boy name
- Arnot - Arnot's meaning is Eagle or Elder used for baby boys has its origin in English, Germanic and German
- Ortwald - The Ortwald means "Prevail or Sword Tip" has origin in Old High German
Namesakes of Dietgund
We could not find any notable namesake.