Digvastra meaning and origin
Digvastra means Sky Clad is mostly used in Bengali, Marathi, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Oriya, Sanskrit, Telugu and Gujarati is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Digvastra
Popularity of Digvastra
Digvastra is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Digvastra
Stop trying and focus on yourself only. Stop expecting from people to do for you what you are willing to do for them. They don't have your heart. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. It's time you set up a positive mind-set, open up to new adventures and explore the world.
Parents who liked Digvastra, loved these names
- Ekatha - The girl name Ekatha means "Unity" is notably used in Oriya and Tamil
- Jaykishan - The boy name Jaykishan is used prevalently in Gujarati and Bengali languages, Jaykishan means "Lord Krishna"
- Saraswathi principally is used in Oriya and Gujarati bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Saraswathi is "Goddess Saraswathi, Goddess of Knowledge or Tamil Goddess for Education"
- Kumarappan means Another Name for God Murugan or Lord Murugan is a baby boy name is primarily used in Tamil and Oriya
- Shreyanvi is used mainly in Gujarati, Hindi and Tamil bestowed upon baby girls, Shreyanvi means "Durga or Goddess Lakshmi"
Namesakes of Digvastra
We could not find any notable namesake.