Dimitrije meaning and origin
Dimitrije is variant of eminent Demetrius. Demetrius is Latin form of Demetrios. Origin of Atypical and Contemporary Demetrius is in Old Greek language, meaning of Demetrius is "Follower of Demeter and Dedicated to Demeter".
Variants of DimitrijeNames that rhyme with Dimitrije
Popularity of Dimitrije
Dimitrije is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use and also in England and Wales and also in France. But Dimitrije is a popular baby name in Serbia where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our findings, over 9000 babies have been bestowed Dimitrije around the globe.
Dimitrije in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Dimitrije?
You are easy to talk to but hard to understand. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. You always dress as you feel at the moment. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. Relationships make you feel trapped. Don't make work your priority.
Do you like Dimitrije? Read these names too
- Philander - Used mainly in Greek unusual, Philander means "Lover of Mankind" has its origin in Old Greek is a baby boy name
- Myrthe - Myrthe's meaning is Myrtos or Myrtle used for baby girls that of Old Greek and English origin is commonly used in Danish, Norwegian and Swedish
- Annie-Catherine is originated from Greek and Hebrew, Annie-Catherine means "Pure"
- Alvertos came from Germanic, meaning of Alvertos is "Of Noble Lineage and Bright through Nobility" and is dominantly used in Greek is used as a baby boy name. Alvertos is resulted from Albert.
- Anatolius - Boy name Anatolius came from Greek is specifically used in Finnish and Swedish languages. Anatolius is equivalent of The Greek Name Ανατολιος: in Latin language
Namesakes of Dimitrije
- Dimitrije Bjelica, Serbian chess FIDE Master
- Dimitrije Avramović, Serbian painter known best for his iconostasis and frescos
- Dimitrije Bašičević, artist
- Dimitrije Dimitrijević, Bosnian-Herzegovinian football player
- Dimitrije Popović, eminent Montenegrin and Croatian painter, sculptor
- Dimitrije Mitrinović, Serbian philosopher, poet, revolutionary, mystic
- Dimitrije Ljotić, Serbian far-right politician and ideologue
- Dimitrije Tucović, Serbian theorist of the socialist movement