Divaspati meaning and origin
Used specifically in Sanskrit, Divaspati mostly bestowed upon boys, Divaspati means "Lord Indra".Names that rhyme with Divaspati
Popularity of Divaspati
Divaspati is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. At least, 60 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Divaspati
Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature. Pressure forces you to get things done fast and you like it. People hate your inconsistency and need for adrenaline every time things get too good to be true. Make sure you invest your energy, time and love in the right place. Otherwise, you risk ending up disappointed and alone.
Parents who liked Divaspati, loved these names
- Bhattara particulary is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Bhattara is "Virtuous, Noble Lord or Meritorious" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Androsa - Boy name Androsa is used prevalently in Sanskrit, meaning of Androsa is "Introverted"
- Bindumat - Boy name Bindumat is used dominantly in Sanskrit, Bindumat means "Has Pearls or Knows the Truth"
- Aksina means Not Falling or Not Diminishing is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Sanskrit
- Amarajota - Boy name Amarajota is used chiefly in Sanskrit, meaning of Amarajota is "Light of the Gods"
Namesakes of Divaspati
We could not find any notable namesake.