Diven meaning and origin
Origin of Atypical Diven is in Sanskrit is used as a baby boy name. Diven is derivative of Deven. Deven is variant form of celebrated Devon. Also Deven is variation of renowned Devonte. Deven is form of Devin in English language. Meaning of Deven is Another Name for Indra and The Poet came from English-American, Celtic and Old Irish.
Variants of DivenNames that rhyme with Diven
Popularity of Diven
Diven is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Also, Diven is a familiar name in India. As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Diven around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Diven?
You lack traveling and exploring. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. You are an amazing person. You can be pretty stubborn sometimes, however, you always make your point. You lack self-discipline. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions.
Do you like Diven? Read these names too
- Puteri is used dominantly in Malay is rooted from Sanskrit, a girl name, Puteri means "Daughter or Princess"
- Moneasha - Girl name Moneasha means "Intellectual and Sweet" is originated from English-American. Moneasha is resulted from Monisha.
- Balagovinda - The boy name Balagovinda is used in Sanskrit, Balagovinda means "Young Cow-herd"
- Mahanta is originated from Indian and Sanskrit languages bestowed upon boys and is used largely in Sanskrit, Mahanta means "Grand"
- Durdharsa means Difficult to be Assaulted is used mostly as a boy name is substantially used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Diven
We could not find any notable namesake.