Diwata name meaning
What does Diwata mean?
Girl name Diwata is of Tagalog origin, Diwata means "Goddess" is commonly used in Tagalog.Names that rhyme with Diwata
How popular is the name Diwata?
Diwata is a common baby name in Philippines. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Diwata as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Diwata?
Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature. You lack passion and wilderness. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time.
You would love these names similar to Diwata
- Elavali - Meaning of Elavali is Earth is principally used in Hindi and Hindi is aimed at both boys and girls
- Nimfa is used in Tagalog, Nimfa means "Nymph" is used as a girl name
- Masayu - Girl name Masayu has origin in Malay particulary used in Malay language, meaning of Masayu is "Gold or Gold"
- Geesche - Meaning of Geesche is Spear or Force is mostly used in Frisian
- Hiroka is used primarily in Hindi and Hindi bestowed upon both sexes, Hiroka means "A Small Diamind or Lord Genius"
Famous people named Diwata
We could not find any notable namesake.