Joriz name meaning
What does Joriz mean?
Joriz's meaning is José Rizal is a boy name is used notably in Tagalog.
What do we think of Joriz as a name for a newborn?
Joriz is a beautiful name for a newborn boy and has a special meaning behind it. The origin of the name is Filipino, with Joriz meaning 'Of Jose Rizal'.
It is named after the national hero of Philippines, Jose Rizal, who was one of the most important figures in Philippine history. The name carries a powerful message of courage and hope.
It encourages the bearer to follow their convictions and fight for what they believe in, a trait that everybody should strive to possess. The name will also provide the baby with an opportunity to learn more about their country's culture and heritage.
All in all, Joriz is an ideal name choice for any newborn baby boy!
How popular is the name Joriz?
Joriz is a familiar baby name in Philippines. According to our research, at least 300 people have been bestowed Joriz around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Joriz
You have a smile that says: “You will regret this because I'm a born winner”. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. Whatever you do, you do it with heart. And it always gives the best results because your approach is positive. You can smell a great opportunity from miles.
Parents who liked Joriz, loved these names
- Alboin means Friend of the Elves
- Liutgard - Liutgard means "Garden or People"
- Miloje has its origin in Serbian, Miloje means "Gracious" is used as a baby boy name
- Maloonia - Maloonia's meaning is One who Rises Above is of Hawaiian origin is given to baby girls. Maloonia is resultant of Maluna.
- Amarthya - Meaning of Amarthya is Immortal used for both sexes is used mostly in Hindi and Hindi
Famous people named Joriz
We could not find any notable namesake.