Diyanah meaning and origin
Meaning of Diyanah is Religion is used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Diyanah
Popularity of Diyanah
Diyanah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2006 and peaked in 2014 when it ranked 2862nd. Also, Diyanah is a familiar name in Indonesia. At least, 400 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Diyanah
You are driven by success and accomplishing everything you imagined as a child. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. If your name ends with letter H, it reveals you are a person of facts. Job and life success are your priorities. Stay true to yourself and your friends. You live too little in your present and too much in your past and future. Having letter H as your capstone reveals you are a visionary who knows what they want but have no idea on how to get it.
Other names similar to Diyanah, for name hunters
- Muqeet - Meaning of Muqeet is One of the Names of Allah or The Nourisher aimed at boys is used majorly in Arabic
- Abidullah mostly is used in Arabic, meaning of Abidullah is "Worshipper of Allah" is a boy name
- Diyari - New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Diyari mostly is used in Arabic, meaning of Diyari is "A Gift or A Present" is a boy name
- Ferhat - Boy name Ferhat means "Allesse or Joy" and originated from Arabic is used chiefly in Arabic
- Ihtiraam - Substantially used in Arabic, Ihtiraam is used as a boy name, meaning of Ihtiraam is "Hold In Honor or Honour"
Namesakes of Diyanah
We could not find any notable namesake.