Ala meaning and origin
Ala means Nobility, Excellence, Superior, All and Rich, Power, Rule, Truthful, Noble, Flag, Defending Men or All, Entire customarily used for both genders which is used predominantly in Hindi, Danish, English, Finnish, Swedish, Old Norse, Hawaiian, Polish, Sanskrit, Arabic and Norwegian is originated from Arabic, Old Norse and Greek. Ala is abridged form of Alice. Alice is abridged form of Adelheid. Alice is English and French form of Aliz. Meaning of Alice is Of Noble Figure, Noble Sort and Of a Noble Kind is of Old High German and Germanic origin.
Variants of Ala
View middle names that goes with Ala like Zody, Kole, Zayne, Nicky, Keegan, Tite,Names that rhyme with Ala
Popularity of Ala
Ala is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 91 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 823 babies that have been given the name Ala in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 2002 when it ranked 2540th. Ala is a rare baby name in France where it may not be used now. But Ala is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in, Sudan, Libya, Tunisia, Poland, Bangladesh, Moldova, Egypt, Iran and Nigeria. According to our findings, at least 230000 people have been bestowed Ala around the globe.
What numbers say about Ala?
You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people.
If you like Ala, you would love these names
- Hajar - Commonly used in Hindi and Arabic loved, Hajar aimed at both boys and girls. Its origin is in Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Hajar is "Noble, Prophet Ismails Mother or Wife of Prophet Ibrahim"
- Zia - Zia's meaning is Light or One who Unities came from Arabic used for both genders is used in Gujarati and Malayalam
- Anika - Well-Liked Anika is originated from Hebrew and African-Hausa, Anika means "God has Shown Favour, Mercy or Army" bestowed upon both genders is used mainly in German, Scandinavian and Russian. Among girl names, eminent Anika was spotted at 484th position in 2006 in United States
- Aly - Mainly used in Arabic, Scottish and Maltese atypical, Aly aimed at both genders has its origin in Arabic and Old High German, meaning of Aly is "The High, Of a Noble Kind or Exalted One"
- Ayse - Prevalently used in Turkish and Arabic rarefied, Ayse means "Alive or Peace" has its roots in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Ala
- Ala Gertner, referred to in other sources as Alla, Alina, Ella
- Ala Bashir, Iraqi painter
- Ala Boratyn, Polish singer-songwriter
- Ala ad-Din Tekish, Shah of Khwarezmian Empire from 1172 to 1200
- Ala dos Namorados, Portuguese band created in 1993
- Ala Pávlova is a Russian composer of Ukrainian origin, born July 13, 1952. Very involved in the musical life of New York, she is especially known for her symphonic cycle.
- Ala Hlehel in short 4 Weeks as Writer
Lists having Ala
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Norse Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hawaiian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Polish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Excellence
- Baby Names that mean Superior
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Rule
- Baby Names that mean Truthful
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean Defending
- Baby Names that mean Men
- Baby Names that mean Gifted
- Baby Names that mean Daughter
- Baby Names that mean Elevated
- Baby Names that mean Entire