Djamal name meaning
On This Page
What does Djamal mean?
The boy name Djamal is largely used in Arabic and French. Its origin is in Arabic, Djamal means "Beauty". Djamal is a derivative of Jamal. Originated from Arabic, Jamal, Jamal means "Handsome and Being Fair".
Names that rhyme with Djamal
How popular is the name Djamal?
Djamal is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1952 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1963, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 227 on boy names chart when 84 babies were given the name Djamal.
Over 1692 people have been named Djamal in France. But Djamal is a popular baby name in Algeria where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in Comoros.
At least, 30000 people globally have carried Djamal as their given name according to our evaluation.
Djamal in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Djamal
There isn't a person you can't charm. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Your mood depends on your thoughts, while they depend on songs you listen, people you met during the day, or memories you come back to. Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all.
Other names similar to Djamal, for would be moms
- Anah - Anomalous Anah is originated from Hebrew is commonly used in German and Arabic, Anah means "Perseverance or Patience" is a gender-neutral name
- Fahim - Queer boy name Fahim means "Intelligent or Prudent", especially used in Sindhi and Arabic has origin in Arabic
- Shadin - Used dominantly in Arabic and Arabic offbeat, Shadin is used as a gender insensitive name, Shadin means "Young Deer or Fawn"
- Sany - Boy name Sany means "Beautiful or Brilliant" is of Arabic, American-Navajo and Native origin
- Sapna - Odd girl name Sapna is used particulary in Marathi, Bengali and Tamil. Its origin is in Sanskrit, meaning of Sapna is "Dream or A Dream Come True"
Famous people named Djamal
- Djamal Mahamat, Libyan footballer
- Djamal Bouanane in movie Last Summer as Actor
Lists having Djamal
- Boy names beginning with D
- Arabic Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- French Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Beauty