Ravan meaning and origin
Odd unisex name Ravan is prevalently used in Oriya, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Hindi, Arabic and Gujarati has its roots in English, Ravan means "Power Holder, Soul, Spirit, King of Lanka or Ravana is a Character In Hindu History". Ravan is version of predominant Raven. Raven's meaning is Sunny, Black Bird Like a Crow and That is Closely Related to the Crow came from English.
Variants of RavanNames that rhyme with Ravan
Popularity of Ravan
Ravan is an uncommon baby name in United States, 22 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 2005. There are over 231 babies that have been given the name Ravan in United States. But Ravan is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 110000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Ravan?
You always feel like something's missing in your life. You are patient when it comes to love but also jealous. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Looking for names similar to Ravan? Please go through the following names
- Feroz - Feroz's meaning is Turquoise or Winner used for boys is mostly used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Rabah - Used prevalently in Hindi, Arabic and Arabic, Rabah means "Winner, Story Teller or Prosperity", a gender-neutral name has origin in Arabic
- Laal - Unisex name Laal means "Ruby or Lovely" is notably used in Hindi, Arabic and Sanskrit
- Insaf - Origin of Insaf is in Arabic bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Insaf is "Fairness, Justice or Impartiality" is primarily used in Arabic and Arabic
- Rahila - Rare girl name Rahila is used dominantly in Tamil and Arabic, Rahila means "Departure or Exodus"
Namesakes of Ravan
- Ravan A. G. Farhâdi, Afghan academic and diplomat
Lists having Ravan
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- English Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Soul
- Baby Names that mean Spirit
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Hindu