Donka meaning and origin
Donka is diminutive of Donata. Donata is form of immutable and prominent Donna. Donata is feminine version of Donatus. Donata means The Gift, Donate and The Word Donare with the Meaning to Give to Donate is of Latin and Italian origin.Names that rhyme with Donka
Popularity of Donka
Donka is a popular baby name in Bulgaria where every 1 in 400 have the name. According to our findings, over 20000 babies have been named Donka globally.
What numerology tells about Donka?
Change your attitude to change your life for the better. Allow your creativity to take over your mind and just be who you truly are. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest.
Go through the following names similar to Donka
- Nagu - Unisex name Nagu is used dominantly in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Nagu is "Sacred God Snake or Simple or Gentle"
- Nezig - The Nezig means "Lamb" is originated from Breton
- Sammy-Jo - Sammy-Jo's meaning is His Name is God is of Hebrew origin
- Anne-Flore - The Anne-Flore means "Flowers or Graceful" is originated from Hebrew and Latin
- Nandina - Meaning of Nandina is Decorative Plant
Namesakes of Donka
We could not find any notable namesake.